Mini-Maroons (2015 / u7)
Mini-Maroons Program Overview
Our Mini-Maroons program is for boys and girls born in 2015 (under 7) and will be offered in the Spring of 2022 along with a Winter prep program in 20. There are NO tryouts and ALL players are accepted. The program is designed to provide technical training and small-sided scrimmages to foster skill development and imaginative, creative play.
Mini-Maroons Program Details
Program is for boys and girls that were born in the year of 2015 with separate groups for boys and girls.
- 16 sessions with two training session and a scrimmage day each week
- Includes uniform and ball
- Each class will be 1 hour and taught by Professional MSC coaches
- Class sizes are limited to maintain a high player-to-coach ratio
- Players will need to wear shin guards and soccer boots (cleats
- All participants must adhere to our safety guidelines
Schedule & Costs for Spring 2022 Coming Soon!
Mini-Maroons 2021/22 Winter Prep Program Details
Our Winter Mini-Maroons program is for boys and girls that were born in the year of 2015 with separate groups for boys and girls.
- Schedule: 11am – 12pm
- 9 Saturday sessions – January 8, 22, 29 (no session 1/15 for MLK weekend)
- February 5, 12, 19, 26 & March 5, 12
- Location: The Superdome, 134 Hopper Ave, Waldwick NJ
- Cost: $225
Mini-Maroons Training Details
Mini-Maroons (u7) soccer program continues to build from our successful Mini-Messi U4-U6 program.
The program’s focus continues with a fun, technical training and simplified games-based program. Emphasis is “ball dominant” to maximize touches which builds player confidence and ability. Simplified games foster technical skill development and imaginative, creative play. Aligned with the Maroons Player Development Philosophy, players develop comfort controlling & manipulating the ball.
The Saturday scrimmages will use the proven small-sided format of 3 players vs. 3 players, building to 4v4. This format best allows players to develop their abilities and gain an understanding of the game. Players will learn rules of the game, and gain an understanding of attack and defense, “seeing” the field, and be introduced to a team environment. This FUN program helps increase player interest and builds a foundation for players thinking about trying out for Maroons Soccer Club.