Maroons Soccer Club Programs
Programs by Age Group
Our age-based programs range from classes, clinics, & camps to competitive travel teams to at-home virtual training. All registration can be done via CommunityPass. The following programs are available in the Fall of 2022:
|3-5 Years Old||6 Years Old (u7)||7 Years Old (u8)||8-18 Years Old (u9-u19)|
|Born 2018-2016||Born 2015||Born 2014||Born 2013-2003|
|mini-Messi||mini-Maroons||u8 Academy||Travel Program|
|Ball Mastery||Ball Mastery||Ball Mastery|
|Techne Futbol||Goalkeeper Training|
Programs & Events by Season
We offer development programs the entire year with the Fall and Spring seasons serving as the primary competitive travel program seasons.
Registration Via CommunityPass
All programs can be registered through Ridgewood’s CommunityPass platform. Visit CommunityPass > from organization select “Maroons Soccer Club” > from activity select your program. For help with registration, please contact Carolyn Muccio, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our travel academy is comprised of team-based programs that run year-round for boys and girls born in years 2014 – 2004.
- u7 mini-Maroons: For players born in 2016, our youngest team-based program and is available for registration in the Fall of 2022. Please click here for more information or register via CommunityPass.
- u8 Academy: For players born in 2015, is our step into competitive team-play. Please click here for more information or register via CommunityPass.
- u9-u15 Academy: Our u9-u16 travel programs, for players born 2014 – 2008, have limited availability for the Fall of 2022. Please contact our Director of Coaching, Matt Myers, at email@example.com if you are interested in joining one of these team
- u16 & u19 High School Age Teams: For players in high school looking to continue playing in the Winter and Spring seasons. Please contact our Director of Coaching, Matt Myers, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in joining one of these team
Classes + Clinics + Camps
Our soccer classes, clinics, and summer camps are a great way to improve your fundamental soccer skills in a small group environment with the expertise of professional Maroons coaches. Our programs range from introduction to soccer classes for Pre-K & Kindergarten to technical development clinics to improve skill and position ability.
- mini-Messi classes for kids born 2017 – 2019 (3-5 years old)
- Ball Mastery technical development classes for all ages
- Goalkeeper training for MSC goalies in the travel academy
For more information on our classes, clinics, and camps… click here
At-Home Supplemental Training
We’re excited to offer all MSC players access to the Techne Futbol training platform as a supplemental development tool for all MSC players. We’re also continuing our popular Juggling Elite program to encourage and rewards all players to practice their juggling and ball control at home.