Fall 2020 Programs by Age Group
Our Fall 2020 programs begin the week of September 14 and run 8 weeks through the week of November 2. Our programs range from classes and clinics to competitive travel teams to at-home virtual training. All registration can be done via CommunityPass.
Registration Via CommunityPass
All programs can be registered through Ridgewood’s CommunityPass platform. Visit CommunityPass > from organization select “Maroons Soccer Club” > from activity select your program. For help with registration, please contact Carolyn Muccio, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our travel academy is comprised of team-based programs that run year-round for boys and girls born in years 2014 – 2006.
- u7 mini-Maroons: For players born in 2014, is our youngest team-based program and is available for registration in the Fall of 2020. Please click here for more information or register via CommunityPass.
- u8 Academy: For players born in 2013, is our step into competitive team-play. Please click here for more information or register via CommunityPass.
- u9-u16 Academy: Our u9-u16 travel programs, for players born 2012 – 2006, have limited availability for the Fall of 2020. Please contact our Director of Coaching, Matt Myers, at email@example.com if you are interested in joining one of these teams.
Classes + Clinics + Camps
Our classes, clinics, and summer camps are a great way to improve your fundamental soccer skills in a small group environment with the expertise of professional Maroons coaches. Our programs range from introduction to soccer classes for Pre-K & Kindergarten to technical development clinics to improve skill and position ability.
- mini-Messi classes for kids born 2015 – 2017 (3-5 years old)
- Ball Mastery technical development classes for all ages
- Goalkeeper training for MSC goalies in the travel academy
For more information on our classes, clinics, and camps… click here
We’re excited to offer all MSC players access to the Techne Futbol training platform as a supplemental development tool or primary development tool for those players waiting to play in the Spring of 2021. We’re also continuing our popular Juggling Elite program to encourage and rewards all players to practice their juggling and ball control at home.